and all thru the house,
not a creature was sleeping
not even a mouse...
Brad working downstairs
Dane is his bed,
Marley reading by me
while I blog in my head...
Fourteen hours left of clean blood
the thought is disturbing,
for tomorrow will change me
it is really perturbing...
I am nervous of pain
I am nervous of drugs,
Luckily, I have love and support
Kisses and hugs...
Side effects, screw them!
they won't effect me,
I am stronger than they are
I beat them you'll see!
I know I can do this
even though I don't want to,
what choice do I have
but to see it all through...
You say I have a good attitude
and that I am really strong,
besides cancer I am young and healthy
You all can't be wrong...
Family and Friends
my strength comes from you,
I will sit there tomorrow
and take all that goo...
For next year will be different
I'll be normal and done,
I will back in the game
for many, many years to come.....
Good Night.
Only the best of thoughts for you tomorrow...you are strong and a role model and wobderful
ReplyDeleteLove and hugs
nat
Poetry in the face of adversity? That's pretty darn amazing, you. What do you say to a person headed into chemo? good luck? let's hope no luck is needed!! have fun? hardly not... I guess just we'll be thinking of you & will be here whatever comes your way. Hugs.
ReplyDelete