Monday, April 22, 2013
What's Next?
Another day of feeling normal...until about 2:00 p.m. Right about then my face started feeling weird... I know, it sounds goofy, but I sit here now and still have this burny, itchy feeling on my face. Mainly my chin. It feels like I ate a bunch of greasy food and I am going to break out any moment. I do have a few bumps on my chin now, and it is driving me nuts. I have washed my face and moisturized several times. Argh.... I am hoping this is a one day event.... Everyday is a new adventure. I also feel that I am getting a cold. I have a little sore throat and the sniffles. Damn. I had two days of feeling good, hope I didn't overdo it!. Going to bed early and hoping that the cold holds and my face isn't a giant, prickly puffball in the morning. Lucky me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
wonderful that you are doing okay with side effects...my vote is for mid length...looks similar to what your current hair style...def not beyonce...funny, though! thinking of you each day...
ReplyDeletexoxo nat
Hope you wake up and feel normal agin today ....fingers crossed no cold!
ReplyDeleteJen