Sunday, June 16, 2013

Never Been So Tired in My LIfe

I still don't have the physical or mental strength to blog properly.  Yesterday I was so wiped out I could barely open my eyes.  Today is a little better in that department but fighting the nausea now. If I think of chemo, as in getting it on Friday, and getting the rash, I start to gag...even writing that made me ill.  I really hate all of this and I especially hate these days where I feel like it will never get better.
I feel like the last week and this last round has really taken a toll on me as a whole human being. I am being pushed to my edge. I am trying very hard to stay strong, but I feel a chink in my armor.  I will need to do what I can not to get depressed and hang on and fight on. I am only human though, and cannot always control my emotions.

On July 5, I start my next 12 weeks of chemo.  How do you feel optimistic for that? I was informed that most likely my hair will not grow during this time and I will most likely lose my eyelashes and eyebrows.  Yeah, depressing.  Since it is weekly, I sure hope it doesn't have the exhaustion and nausea side effects or I am done for the next three months? How do I do that?  I am jumping the gun, but I am kinda miserable today.

I know it is Father's Day, but hey, I have a deadbeat dad, and my mom died on Father's Day-and I feel like crap...not my favorite day of the year.

All I can do for today.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for everything Karen, and being a great listener to my blogging rants... All I know is that when I am done with this I shall be one strong MF!!! But still can't do roller derby or fight club now... maybe a kick ass knitting circle?? Or we can start a naughty book club.... or we can tp peoples houses and never get caught cuz were old.......
    Yeah...I have plans......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap - you were one strong MF BEFORE this all - we're going to have an ironmom on our hands after...

    We need nintendo/ Wii roller derby. do they make that?

    ReplyDelete