Saturday, January 4, 2014

Fri/Sat

Yes I forgot to blog yesterday, my bad. I appreciate that you care. I went for my ultrasound and found nothing out.  The technicians tell you nothing and send you off. I don't know when someone will read it, I'm assuming early next week. She didn't spend much time on internal or external exam. Less than five minutes each. In my head that's a good sign. She wasn't hovering in an area or anything buy she also didn't say anything. Argh.  

So I wait. 

Last night we had friends over and we had soup and bread. We also watched a movie. Low key night.  Low key is good.

Right now we are in Wisconsin on he way to Cascade to take the kids snowboarding. Is it a good idea? I don't know. I'm tired of not doing the things I love because I'm weak or in pain. What if this is the pain I have to live with forever? I need to adjust and get used to it. I'm done sitting around waiting for the other shoe to drop.  I will take it easy and just enjoy the day. It's supposed to be 28 and light snow.  Need fresh air before the deep freeze.

I can guarantee that I will be sore later and for the next two days, but to me that's good pain. That's the pain I want to feel...muscles working, lungs filled with crisp air... That's living!

No comments:

Post a Comment