Monday, January 20, 2014

Weekend post

I don't have my glasses on so this should be fun. Yesterday I felt great and went snowshoeing again while Marley sled. Dane was pretty tired from his long snowboard trip on Saturday, so he didn't go. I also baked the most decadent thing I've ever made. Brownie cupcakes with chocolate chip cookie dough frosting. Ridiculous..  We also made a nice Sunday night dinner together.

Today was MLK  day so no school. We slept in, had breakfast and did some chores around the house. Mainly purging clothes that don't fit- which is half Dane's wardrobe. Kid is growing like a weed!

This afternoon I took Marley ice skating for the first time. I wasn't sure how it was going to go and anticipated me having to hold her up. I will never underestimate that girl. She took to skating just fine.  She did a great job and was cruising along. She wouldn't stop until the buzzer rang and we were kicked out. I am so proud of her!

I have to admit I'm tired. My legs are sore, but I did some good exercise this weekend and I'm proud of me. I feel a bit of the ache this evening so I'll gauge it over the next week. If I feel lots better like the last two days maybe it is a side effect. I'll go back on this next weekend, I will know then. But I'll take good feeling days, makes me feel normal and makes me live my life like I used to-and hat makes me happy. I like being happy. 

2 comments: