Woke up today with beautiful snow flittering around. A great start to the year. We rallied friends and organized a trip sledding with all the kids. We made a fire in the pavilion, had hot toddies and cocoa. A perfect winter afternoon. I went up the ice covered hill once and sled down, but only once. I just cannot afford to hurt myself. I'm already pissed at how out if shape and weak I have become. I've never been like this and I am angry about it. I have always been strong with a lot of energy and stamina. I am not myself. Another goal for this year.
I did not hear from scheduling an ultrasound. I will call early tomorrow to get it done by the weekend. I know I will feel better once they tell me all looks good. I still feel the oddness, yesterday was a little less, who knows. All I do know is last year was the year I was diagnosed and treated for BC. This year has nothjng to do with that. It's done. It's over. Moving forward. Positivity only. Once back at work, there will only be 5-6 weeks before surgery. Is it weird to look forward to that? It means progress. Progress is good.
Happy New Years!
No comments:
Post a Comment