I'm starting to get nervous anxiety aboutt he surgery. I'm still hoping on Tuesday that Plasticman will tell me we can proceed with the easier procedure. I'm planning on taking two weeks when he told me to take more. I don't have the sick days and if I'm feeling okay I want to go back to work as soon as I can. I just want it all to go smoothly. So I don't do any heavy lifting for awhile. In fact if they're moving muscle I may not be lifting much for a longer amount of time. Guess my weight lifting days are over. Damn.
But for now, I plan to enjoy my life and feeling good. I haven't cried about my situation in at least a week. That's a first in almost 11 months. Progress? Dried up? I have some fun things on the horizon and I am enjoying my family and friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment