Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Staying Busy

I hate it when I finally get to bed and I realize I haven't blogged. I guess in some ways it's a good thing because it means I have nothing overly eventful to document. I currently like uneventful. I have been feeling better. I would say that the weird ache isn't totally gone but is way better and less noticeable. I wonder if it's the drug. I will go back on it in a couple of days to find out. If there is a coincidence with anything else I will be none the wiser.

Yesterday I had my massage. It is the one thing I have been doing for my wellness regularly. It's part masage, part therapy, part metaphysically stuff.  Either way she keeps my body from seizing up. Next step: green smoothies. I like drinking them, just not making them.

Last night Mars told me she kind of wishes we didn't get iPads for Christmas, or Dane a phone. She thinks it is taking away from family time. She's seeing my point of view! I'm always battling the devices! However I am addicted to Scramble with friends-it's Boggle in 2 minutes...if anyone wants to play with me shoot me an email or text and we can word battle. Okay, that sounds so nerdy. 

Took the kids shopping for little things they wanted to spend their money on-big eyes creatures and phone accessories.

Dinner, reading and chilling for this evening. Baby, it's cold outside! What a winter so far and we're not close to done!

No comments:

Post a Comment