Wednesday, January 15, 2014

When Does it End?

Why couldn't I get the ct scan and go off the Tamoxofin and start feeling better? Why do I feel worse? Why do I have strange pains that now seem to be more intense and now include back pain? I don't get it, and I don't know what to do. I am giving the drug stopping the two weeks I said, but then what? If it isn't gone I don't know where to start. My oncologist had no idea either. She said maybe a Gastroenterologist.  Ultimately what test woukd they do? A CT scan... So I'll be back to square one becuse that came out good. It's just super annoying that my mind gets a break and my body doesn't. I'd like them to match for awhile. 

I'm trying not to complain because I have to hang on to the ct results as the best case scenario of outcomes. But there is something going on. It may certainly be muscular, but it is uncomfortable. Maybe in four weeks when I have surgery I'll get some good norco and all the pain will go away. It had better be gone or figured out by then. 

Bought myself some ZQyil to try to get a better night's sleep. Going to chill with Brad for a bit and then hit the hay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment