Sunday, January 5, 2014

Stay Warm

Baby it's cold outside....I slept alone last night as Brad had fallen asleep on the couch. We had a long day with a lot of fresh air! Surprisingly, I felt really good today. Oddly, my pains were markably less distinct. Go figure. Maybe I stretched and knocked things back in place? Maybe I busted something lose? I didn't explode on the slopes, so that was a bonus. I don't know, but I'll take it. I am really surprised that I am not sore. However, I usually have the one day delayed soreness thing and tomorrow could be a bear. Doesn't matter though, as they have called off school and we are home in the deep freeze. Not planning to venture out in that!  

We took most of the Christmas decorations down today and rearranged a few things. The kids played outside for hours building forts. Dane and his friend built a fort and covered it with disposed Christmas trees they scoured the neighborhood for. I think we have three forts and eight trees in front of our house. It's what kids are supposed to do with all that snow!

This evening each kid had a friend and a movie night-instead of the dreaded sleepover. Brad was on the computer and I read. Pretty relaxing. I am hoping to hear that my ultrasound was good or that I have something super common or simple. I am hoping yesterday was the start of my new beginning...

It's a balmy 1 degree in Batavia right now, can't wait to see the thermometer drop to -19...I'll believe it when I see it...or feel it... Brrr.

Stay warm! This should help!

No comments:

Post a Comment