Brad, Mars and I did a SAMs club trip and braved the overcrowded, slow moving streets. Omg people, have you never seen snow before? You live in Illinois!
When we got back Karen and I took the girls sledding. While they sled, we went snowshoeing. We trekked along for over an hour. It was beautiful out. It was about 16 degrees and snowing. It was really pretty. I had a great time and felt good about the exercise.
When we got back Brad had cocoa ready for us. Karen and I added a little peppermint schnapps to it to round off a great winter's day.
Then I chilled and crafted for a few hours. Afterwards we met Kristin and Bob for dinner. Marley stayed at Bridget's and had a "sleep under". Overall today was fulfilling on many levels. I think it started with me feeling less pain today. Today I had a significant less amount of discomfort. I was thrilled. Helped the day along:)
Planning on some snowshoeing tomororw too. And planning on feeling even better! Upward swing!!! Fingers crossed!!
No comments:
Post a Comment