Friday, May 30, 2014

Almost June!

I am blogging from the computer which is a rarity since Brad is always on it at night. I use my ipad, and only have limited features.  Whatever, it is just nice to see things large and use a keyboard.  Where's Brad if I am on the computer?  Well, he and a friend are on their way to our place in Wisconsin to bring back my camper.  They have a plan, not sure if it is going to work, but I do trust Brad's judgment.  He isn't always right, but he wouldn't drive 3.5 hours each way if he wasn't confident in being able to be successful in his journey...see, that is a journey! Ha!

I felt pretty good today.  Less stomach crap.  I am thinking that my crazy mind manifests pains... could be. Now that I got the results that I am clean inside, I feel better.  How could I be crazy if I acknowledge that I know that this could be happening subconsciously?  Whoa.  Maybe I am a psychic, or more likely, a psycho.  Either way, I feel good in the gut today.  As for my left side, argh!  I have nothing good to say except June 10th, cannot come soon enough!  I am looking for serious relief.  Like the kind you get when you take off too tight pants you have been wearing all day...you know that aaahhhhh...... feeling.  Damn.  I am getting my hopes up high for that...but I was told it was like that.  Wishful thinking.  I have a premonition that my end result won't be as fabulous as I would like.  Perhaps super lopsidedness or size difference.  At this point I don't care.  I do care, but there isn't a lot more I would be willing to do. Hopefully I am wrong.  Trust the doctor. He worked magic the last time he was in there. If not, change them out, buy a padded bra, move on.

Spent almost 3 hours at a softball game tonight. That is on top of last nights 3 hour baseball game.  Phew.  I love going to the games. I love watching the kids play and I really enjoy talking with the other parents. Both teams are very enjoyable.  Another game tomorrow, and Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday...no break in sight.  Oh well, could be worse things to do.  Like all the stuff I did last year at this time.

Fingers crossed for:  Brad successfully bringing back my glamper to be...not sure the name yet.  Going to start a blog for rehabbing the camper.  I want to document it for Marley.
Fingers crossed that I am on the road to no pain, discomfort and all health related things are good!
Fingers crossed that surgery goes well and I get good results!  We will revisit those last two often.

Happy Weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment