Monday, May 19, 2014

Blech!!!! Nasty!

I'm working on downing my prep poison for tomorrow's scopes. It is nasty!!!! Oh man! I don't know what's worse! I've had two CT scans both with different gross things to drink, and now this. It's rotten. I can't even describe it. I have to down this 16 oz. concoction mixed with ginger ale, then in the next hour I have to down another 32 0z. Of water!  I'm going to bloat up!!!  ** just finished-let the fun begin. I could only stay for an inning at Marley's game because of this-but at least I got to see that. I figured what was 20 minutes in the grand scheme of what's in store for me over the next several hours. 

I'll be honest, I don't really care about the scopes that much. I've been poked and prodded and what not. I'm sure if they are going to make fun of me, I'm not the first.  I used have modesty and dignity, but that's long gone now.  What I am nervous is what they could find.  Realistically my odds are good that nothing major is going on in there. I keep telling myself that. I keep telling myself that it would have shown in th CT like the doctor said. It's my mantra to get me through this. 

Need to hear that all looks good, maybe IBS or something I can live with. Just nothing major please.  I'm so ready to start planning this summer, getting in shape once these expanders are removed and reclaiming and reinventing myself. I don't want to overly reinvent, not like a mid life crisis-I think last year was my unsolicited mid life crisis. See-I'll live until I'm 86, and I'm good with that.

All I know is that is household needs a break. We need a little less stress around here and a lot more fun.  We need to not worry so much and breathe. So much going on all the time.  

I'm not sure I will be up for blogging later. I have to repeat this again at 5:00 in the morning. See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment