1. Gorgeous weather
2. Became the proud owner of my own vintage camper!!! The 4 year quest is over!!!! That's a whole story in its own!!! I'm so happy!!! I had even had a premonition prior to this weekend that this was the weekend I'd find my GLAMPER! It actually found me.
3. We had a log explode, shoot a fireball 15 ft. Into the air and spray embers everywhere burning all of our canvas on our sling chairs. We had decided to eat inside. Luckily. Sounded like a M80-scared the crud out of us. No joke. It was heard far away and people thought we were shooting fireworks. Thank goodness we weren't out there.
4. All four of us competed against each other in an art project.
5. We went on a beautiful canoe trip. We went with our friends who have a cabin up there. Dane kayaked and the three of us canoed. All bluffs and twists in river. Perfect weather too!
6. Did I mention the camper??????
It was an awesome weekend. I'll share the story another night. It's pretty unbelievable actually.
There she is. She is now resting in my barn. She does not have road worthy wheels or tires. We plan to flat bed tow her home. Hopefully next weekend. She's about 12ft long. Probably a1967-69. She needs work, but she's a keeper. She's been stored indoors so she's not moldy. I can see the beauty in her-so can Marley...this is for us. Dane's going to help, already has. Brad will too-but doesn't want it to be his project. Good. I don't want it to be his either. Yeah!!!!! I'm so excited!!! This year is looking up!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment