After PT was Marley's game-they won. Then Brad, Marely and I went for dinner. Dane was just coming home from his babysitting job. Time to rest. Gone all day. That's okay, I don't mind it-I like being busy!
Wednesday, May 21, 2014
Busy Wednesday-No Creative Name for Today
I went for my last PT for awhile. I know what stretches to do and will continue working on them at home. She told me that if within 30 days I want to come back I can without another script. We thought it would be good to come back after surgery and set a plan for strengthening my shoulder and arms to get back into the physical shape I want to be in. Roller derby is out, but I still want to draw my bow and do other normal things I used to. She said 12 weeks of strength training at home 3x a week will get me there. I can do that. I'm supposed to start with soup can weights. That's easy enough. So I say. She was great, I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a knowledgeable PT.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment