I'll be honest, it's scary. My life is scary. I can't explain it any other way. Every ache and pain or weirdness freaks me out. It sucks and I don't let it stop me, but I wish it wasn't like that. It's also very lonely because nobody understands. Okay, not nobody, few people understand. Plus people don't want to hear about how you're scared, they don't. People only want to really hear, " I'm fine." I live a strange life. This is a long haul marathon and I'm on an open road alone.
I've been to a game every night this week and tonight's three hour baseball game got us home at 9:30! That's too late for dinner and too late for not being at home. Argh! We have games everyday for the next 8 days.
I think brad is going to try to get my camper this weekend. I sure hope his plan works.
No comments:
Post a Comment