During the day the plastic surgeon's office called but I couldn't call back until the end of school. I was having a mini-panic attack. The scheduling lady tells me that Rush Copley didn't have an open operating room that morning...insert increased panic here... So she said that they could do later in the day, but that would really throw off a lot of people OR move it to 8:00 am On Tuesday, June 10th. I said move it. Here's the problem. I am scheduled for treatment and oncologist on Tuesday. I was supposed to get it on the previous Friday, but that's the last day of school and I didn't want to miss that. Now I have to figure something else out! Argh! Too many things land on the same days! Why??? At least I'm getting the procedure done at the earliest possible summer date! I've been juggling a crazy schedule so far, what's one more day!
I'm tired of all the after school running! I'm even more tired of being cold. It was beautiful all day today until I got home. Then it rained. Then the sun peeked out and tricked us into thinking it was going to be nice for a game...that Mother Nature, she's a fiesty one! The temperature dropped and we froze again. I'm looking forward to a game where I don't have to be wrapped in a blanket in May! And looking forward to freedom to breathe!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment