It was pizza and a beer, with a piece of the best cake Brad makes as my last meal before the ubercleanse. Tomorrow I can only eat clear liquids all day. I'm worried that I will become massively 'hangry' - you know that crabbiness that sets in when your starving! Then at six p.m. tomorrow night I start the stuff that cleans you out. Looking forward to that-not . I have to miss Dane and Marley's games because I have to stay home. Then on Tuesday, I have to get up at 5:00a.m for another round of this stuff. Then 11:15 I have a date with the doctor.
I'm enjoying my glass of milk (not clear) and my cake-the chocolate chip brown sugar pound cake with maple espresso glaze.(also not clear). I need to make some jello (not red) as one of the only things I can eat. So, breakfast will be black coffee. Lunch will be jello, juice and a sucker. Dinner will be juice and maybe broth. Who has broth? If I just take up smiling I can be on a Hollywood diet!!!
Good luck to me!!
Thinking of ya!
ReplyDelete