Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Happy Camper

I'm still on a "found my camper" high. I want it here so bad!! I've watched a few how to videos-I'm sure I'll be viewing a lot more. Mars and I will need to spend some quality time at the fabric store picking a color scheme. I know that's way ahead of us, but it's a great motivator. Knowing there are curtains and cushions ready at the helm will empower us to work! 

Today my weird stomach thing was pretty obvious, but I did forget to take the pill the GI put me on. I took it all weekend and felt good. I took it this afternoon when I got home.  I haven't heard anything from the samples they sent out. He said about a week, and it's been a week. Makes me nervous. The longer the wait the worse the news, found that out first hand. Maybe Memorial Day threw them off.
Can't do much about it.  Fingers crossed!  I've got plans for this summer!

I'm thinking of starting a second blog about the camper. That way we can share our progress with those who care. 

8 days of work. Hold tight! That means 13 days until these super painful expanders are replaced with -anything smooshier! Coughing hurts and sneezing-feels like I'm having a heart attack. Countdown is on.

No comments:

Post a Comment