I had treatment this afternoon and all went well. The treatment center was very quiet today , Which is bad for my nurse friends, but good for humanity.
I was talking with one of the nurses about the genetic test I'm going have havenext blood draw. I wanted to know what you have to do if you test positive. She said most people in her experience test negative. Good to know. She said most women start with a double mastectomy. Been there done that. Then she said most end up with a full hysterectomy with ovaries removed. This eliminates the risk of ovarian and uterine cancer. Oh boy. I just hope I test negative or else that means I have another major surgery on the horizon. I'd like to go in and have all unimportant organs removed. No need for them? Good riddance!!!
Trying not to think about this stuff until I have to.
Tonight Marley is sleeping at a friends, Brad and I took Dane for some pitching instruction, and the three of us went out to the Bavarian Lodge. We're full and sleepy. Happy weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment