The day that got away... I over did it and I paid today. After chemo on Friday I went straight to a late baseball game, then Saturday was busy and last night the Ativan decided not to work and today...exhausted. Beat. I didn't get that rest after Friday that I needed and it caught up with me today. I tossed and turned all night, head was full of thoughts about random stuff and I couldn't get to sleep. Next thing I knew it was day and I was still not rested. Damn. Tried to lay in bed while Brad got coffee and breakfast going, but it was just me laying there. Showered. Not much help. Going to be a lot of nothing.
Did some couch time. Needed to lay there with eyes closed, no energy. Didn't even make it to Dane's game tonight, stayed home with Marley. It seemed like everyone in the neighborhood was out and about enjoying the day and I threw it away. I can't be too hard on myself, I am holding the most chemo of my life right now...maybe I just couldn't hack it all.
Boys aren't home from game yet. Ate leftover Mexican, uneventful. Going to get kids ready for bed early and try to stay up a little longer so I don't throw my timing off. Ativan better work or I will be a wreck tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment