The eve of number 11! I am so thrilled to go to chemo tomorrow because it will leave me with 1 to go! That will conclude 6 long, long months of poisoning! Yeah! It will be over! Maybe that is why I am being silly. I just sent 5 of the stupidest photos with a scarf in various ways to Kristin, none flattering. Why? Not sure. Maybe I am finally losing it...could be.
Speaking of losing it-The psych appointment I knew was on Monday but no clue the time and the automated caller thingy called and said it was at 1:15 in the afternoon. Who made that? I don't want to take off work. I don't know what to do, I need to go to have them figure out my sleep issue. I am going to call and see what they can do. I made this appointment like 6 weeks ago, if it is that long of a wait from now I may have to go. I will figure it out tomorrow.
Right after chemo I go to Marley's game, kick off to our 11 day streak. At least we missed the heat for all the games, it will be cool and I can wear a cozy sweatshirt. I am excited about that. Not sure if I have any jeans to fit my fat ass, but I will look. I love fall weather.
I slept a bit last night... Ativan and the Flexirol....I justified the muscle relaxer because of the fall, and I didn't want to wake up with a wracked body. Just a few marks, but I didn't get hurt. Didn't crush any school furniture today, thank goodness.
Oh, and if you want, you can read about Camp Kesem and Dane's "review" on the Licorice Project website-in their blog. www.thelicoriceproject.com
No comments:
Post a Comment