Tuesday, September 10, 2013

So Frustrated

Still dragging.  May have to resort back to the pharmaceuticals. Don't want to, really don't want to at all.  Problem is that I feel like the quality of my life right now is pretty lame. I go to work (which I enjoy), come home and have nothing left in me.  I plop on the couch and try to get rejuvenated, but it really doesn't work. I barely do what I need to do (dinner, laundry, grocery) and nothing of what I want to do (walk, read, create). I know I shouldn't bitch and moan about it, but I am sick of being tired. I feel good in so many other ways, but can't even enjoy that.  I feel very stiff across chest and under arms, it is because I am not doing enough stretching or exercise.  I can't muster the energy for any of that if I can't keep my heavy eyelids open!! Very frustrated.  Thank goodness I grew hair on this chemo and wasn't nauseated, because it is kicking my ass in a much bigger way!!!  Gotta go make some decisions for tonight's attempt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment