Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Sleepyhead

I am exhausted.  I think the weekend of fresh air, lack of quality sleep and back to work has just about done me in.  Coffee doesn't help wake a zombie!  I made it through the day fine, but just felt that tired haze I get sometimes.  Came home and went horizontal for 20 minutes.   It really didn't help today, but life as mom never stops...Up and off to softball practice. While Mars was there, I went to Target, without a hat or anything, I am officially done...no more anything unless I want it for "fashion" reasons.  Yeah me.  I will love warm hats this winter, but for now, I am out of hiding.  I should post a picture soon on here, but I need a good one, and I don't have that.  But it is official.

Came home from store and picking up Marley and made the easiest, cheating dinner.  I bought, (yeah, chastise me later) precooked AND precubed chicken.  I heated it up for us, got out some fruit, hummus and a tomato and went a la carte style.  No fancy food for us.  Boys are at a game. I knew that I wouldn't be able to do his game today because I was just too tired to sit there until 8:30-I am listening to my body. I will also miss tomorrow night because of my curriculum night. I am missing Marley's curriculum night too.  Why does everything fall on one evening?  Nothing I can do, and I refuse to bring on stress or guilt at this point.  I am ready to get through last chemos, and start getting in shape.  I know it will take a few weeks to get out of system, but my mind will be so thrilled and on overdrive that maybe it will double jump start my metabolism.  That would be cool. Wishful thinking...However...if I willed my hair to grow...then maybe I can will the pounds to melt off....Yeah, that is my next plan....

I want to go to bed but Marley is still up, a bit sad that my 8 year old has more energy in the evening.

One of the best things about long weekends isn't just the Monday off, it is the fact that your second day of work is already Wednesday! Hump Day!  Good rest to all....

No comments:

Post a Comment