The eve of number 10!!! I would have never thought that I would be excited to go to chemotherapy, but I am getting so close to being done I can't help it.... Today is September 5th ...and my last one is the 20th...so in a mere 15 days I will be done! I am not sure which sounds better:
2 treatments left, or
2 weeks, or
15 days from now.... It's all in your perspective....but the light at the end of the chemo tunnel is starting to be visible...
Tomorrow is the longer day, doctor appointment and Herceptin. Brad will do the doctor with me and Kristin is tag teaming for treatment. I am sure it will go fast and we will be silly and make the best of it.
Other than that, life is good. I feel good. I have a positive attitude, and I am feeling more like me. If the insomnia goes away after the chemo is done, and my hair starts taking off and I shed the extra baggage... I will be golden...
No comments:
Post a Comment