Seems like everyone is falling into routine of busy back to school life. Today was go home from work, run to Target because we have "nothing" for lunches. Then to Dane's game, which lasted 3 innings because Geneva won't pay for lights at the baseball field. Give me a break. What is the point of playing at that field in the fall at 5:45 p.m. without lights. Dinner, homework and bed. It makes me want to take a step back and think about how can things be different? How can we slow down? Or is the running around worth it? What can give? What needs more attention? By the time I am done with this, the night is over and I need to start the sleep anxiety routine. Then get up and repeat. Was what I did today worth my time? Did I need as many groceries as I bought at Target, or should I have limited my run and spent my time on something else? Going to Dane's game is important because we support both son and Dad. Not many hours left then. Where do the days go? Random thoughts of a busy mom.
One of the biggest frustrations right now, (even though I should be flying high that tomorrow is Wednesday), is clothing. Nothing fits right on top and my pants are tight so I am limited. I really don't want to buy new clothing if the steroid weight is supposed to melt off in a few weeks. Meantime I am just not happy with my options. I know work isn't a fashion show, but you need to feel good about your appearance. I am thrilled having hair, but nothing to style. That leaves how you dress, and I am not happy in that department. Oh well, not going to complain about anything-just too negative. Working on keeping everything positive and less stressful.
Just a couple days left, 3. Marley is still working on the donut thing, silly girl. I think I am going to get the nurses chocolate. Everyone likes chocolate. That way if they are not there on Friday, they can get their little treat on Monday. Can't come up with any better idea.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete