Well, I tried really hard to sleep two nights in a row on my own. I failed. I was doing okay, but still not asleep by midnight, so I took A....I needed to be able to function today. I feel like I am doing better overall, so I have my hopes for better sleep moving forward...at least I am not getting up with horrid back pain because some crazy drug made me dream that...hold on...wait...what if I dream that I am thin? Or dream that I have weight loss...that would be awesome! Wake up a few pounds lighter each day...I would stay on that whack narcotic for a few weeks for sure! Now why doesn't' someone invent that....
Tomorrow I have a long planning session-which means a lot of x-rays and staying in the same position for a long time. I think it will be about an hour. Try lying there with your hands over your head holding a handle, and having your head cranked to the right...and not move. It isn't easy. I have learned to work through itches, but it takes a lot of mental work to ignore those.... it doesn't hurt, except being in the position so long...hands start going numb and burning neck cramp...I just got rid of my sore neck like 2 days ago! I am to take some ibuprofen on the way, dull the discomfort. Tomorrow marks 17. I am not burnt yet, however I have a bumpy rash in some areas. I have to use cortisone cream and do these "soaks", compresses rather. Directions from doctor say 3-4 times a day, for 15 minutes. Hahahahahah! That is funny! Like I can squeeze in an hour of compresses into my day. Not bloody likely. She knew that and told me to do what I can. Okay, maybe one at this rate, if lucky. I am supposed to work that in to my already ridiculous schedule....
Not going to let that stress me out....I will do what I can...and what I need to do right now is go read to my daughter....
No comments:
Post a Comment