Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Uncomfortable

I have a high tolerance for pain, so I guess I'd have to say I'm in the uncomfortable stage of radiation. My skin is a red, bumpy, tight, itchy mess. All day at work I was in pain from the rawness and the clothing.  It's really sore on my sternum  and under my arm. I am looking forward to after next Tuesday, when I can wear loose sweatshirts and not be anywhere public and heal. 

I was starting to get down on the way to radiation becuse I was so sore.  Then they were late so I waited. Didn't make it better.  It was hard to stretch today... It will only get tighter and worse. :(  a few more weeks-I can do it... Snapped out of a potential funk with a little foosball and air hockey with the kids, and a walk with Brad. 

Tomorrow is a new day... More aloe and more cortisone....

No comments:

Post a Comment