Thursday, November 21, 2013

Endless Thursday....

This is an endless day... I'm blogging from Dane's play practice... I thought it was done at 8:30, got here a bit early and it's not over until 8:45. I have been home for 15 minutes this evening....

Radiation was backed up so I was there an hour tonight. I had a hard time getting my arms down today... It hurt. :(

Then I ran home and ate a bit of soup and a half burnt quesadilla....then off to a reiki session...then to the therapist...and now sitting here. I'm trying not to listen so the play is fresh for me.. But they're doing the last scene...figures. 

Tomorrow is Friday, yeah! Except they told me to prepare for at least an hour tomorrow...of my time...not including any wait time.... What a fun way to start the weekend.... Pff!

Oh well, at least it will be a Friday! 

Oh and I wore a little clip barrette in my hair today... That's a milestone in hair growth!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment