Busy day of normal stuff. Errands, housework, taking kids here and there. Tiring, but normal. My biggest complaint of the day is my raw skin. I have a stronger prescription cortisone cream, which helps for awhile. But I am starting to get raw...and it is bumpy and itchy. So now, I am a scarred up mess, with a road map and road rash on my chest. Oh so pretty. It is almost impossible to imagine my chest ever resembling anything that looks good, or normal...even my skin...will that ever heal?
Went to a trivia night for a fundraiser tonight and had a good time. Marley was at a party for awhile while Dane was home. There is a whole story behind that, but don't get me started. The trivia was fun, and we had a table of 10 of us. At one point we were tied for first place, but we descended rapidly...
Even though I wasn't dressed up, jeans, my Chris Cornell jersey and a pink vest, I felt good for the first time in a long time about how I looked. My hair is getting longer, which means I have a little more to play with...not just the chia pet look. I of course, sported my 3lb. weights from Hell, but I feel I have to in public to make me look like...me. But I had a good attitude and am hopeful someday this will be a memory...or at least fade. I know it will always be a part of who I am...that is just a fact. The night is over and time to rest.
No comments:
Post a Comment