Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Early Thanksgiving.

Had to get up early on my day off, major bummer. Had to be at radiation at 7:30 a.m.  Saw the doctor and she told me to just slather and heal for the next four days. I only have 6 treatments left...but only one in the sorest areas...that I didn't know....the last 5 are the boost along my scar line. That area is already pink and I'm sure 5 concentrated treatments will make me even more sore.  I'm really sore.

After that I crossed the garden and had to get herceptin. What a fabulous way to start the holiday break...

Still sick. Head cold. Tired. Looking forward to unwinding and unplugging for a few days. I'm so mentally drained about being in physical discomfort for 9 months. I want to feel normal.

May or may not blog over next few days. Spending a few unplugged days in solitude at the cabin. No treatments there.


Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment