I have too many aches and pings and pangs and eAch one scares me. The last two nights I've had a bit of tingling in my hand. Didn't mention it today cuz I thought it was a one time thing but happened tonight too. Not major but another feeling. I've had a sore neck for months now and I worry about that. Doesn't help tweaking my head daily on the table. Argh! I hate the worry! I know, why worry about things you can't control? Because it's human nature. Nobody understands this. The only people who do are folks who have had their mortality put at riisk. The whiole " nobody knows" spiel is getting old. Yes, anyone of us could get hit by a bus or have a meteor land on us, however unlikely that is. But once you are a member of the sucky club, you have other more pertinent and real worries.
Fingers crossed tomorrow goes well and I don't have any other stuff going ion Oh, I think I will be starting Tamoxofin tomorrow too.
I should watch out for those buses...
No comments:
Post a Comment