Set my alarm for 3 in order for me to go to radiation. It's very difficult for me to go now. My skin hurts something fierce and I want it to be over. I had X-ray's today so I had to lay there longer. It takes me a bit of time to put my elbows down once my hands are over my head, the skin is tight and burned. It's looking like I could end up with third degree burns by the time this is over.
After radiation, went home had a cup of soup, and went to my massage. I had called earlier and told them I was sick and said I should probably cancel. They told me to come in because they could help. I thought, it couldn't hurt.
I bought a package of four massages because it makes them a little cheaper. My insurance doesn't cover any massages or chiropractic work...I guess I add it to the overall expense account of this ordeal. Anyway, my plan is every other week through this mess...
She worked on my feet a lot, which was great and my hand and head. She worked on draining my sinuses through massage on my neck and face... I was skeptical...originally, but each time I see her I feel better... I actually felt better this evening, less congested and thick....she may be my new miracle worker...going to stick with her, plus we talked and found out we hung out in the same circle of friends in high school...even had mutual friends....small world. I find her to be knowledgeable in her field and so far I've been pleasantly surprised.
I have to get up early on my day off to go in for treatment and herceptin. Fun way to start the holiday....
No comments:
Post a Comment