Had a ridiculously hard time getting out of bed today. So I didn't. Until 10:30....I woke early, but my body said "stay in bed and rest, because you can." I listened. I tried to fall asleep but I was in a half stupor most of the time, but I needed it. I showered to wake up and the rest of the day I was pretty good. Each weekday morning I crave to stay in bed, it was what I wanted. So I did it.
Had a lovely dinner with the Files family to round off the weekend. It was a cruddy day so a nice homey dinner was perfect. The nice thing about making a Sunday night dinner are the leftovers....mmm. No cooking tomorrow night! :). See how the littlest things can make one happy!
This week is a full mon-Friday radiation. Joy. My skin hurts so bad. I did a compress of some stuff they suggested and it felt fine at the time but as soon as it was done it began to hurt. It's starting to hurt more and it's bad with wearing the heavy sisters... Can't go to work without, and can't bear the pain.... Stuck here. This is truly sucky. It all is. A few more weeks and the treatments will be done. I hope my skin doesn't get too much worse. Fingers crossed.
No comments:
Post a Comment