Longest day ever.... Started with an early morning jaunt to radiation, then off to work for the extra long day... The conferences were all fine, I enjoy meeting with the parents. I was okay until lunch, then I started slowing down...by four I wanted cry-knowing I had four more hours to go. My cold had gotten worse overnight and I was already tired from a night awake blowing my nose....instead of a dinner break, because nobody wants to eat when your tongue feels furry, I laid down in the nurses office for an hour. I think I dozed for 15 minutes. Either way I needed it. When I got up I had just about nothing left of my voice... That was fun for the rest of the evenings conferences!
Got home. Ate soup. Put Vicks on my feet. Talked to kids. Applied burn bandages. Now ready to sleep. Out of Ativan and didn't call for more.... Didn't help last night with cold anyway....
Hope tomorrow's a bit better....
No comments:
Post a Comment