Sunday, November 10, 2013

Sunday Night

Sunday night and it has felt like midnight since 4:30 p.m.  I am not a fan of the early dark and the time change. Today was work around the house, bake cookies, make soup-etc...day.  Kids argued all day about raking leaves-even though they couldn't play until they finished.   It took all day.  They didn't play.

My friend Katie, who I went fishing with, stopped by with her husband this afternoon. Their son was playing hockey in Geneva so it was much closer to say hi than the drive from Wilmette. It was good to see her.  She told me it will get easier and I will not be scared everyday. I hope that time comes soon.  Then our neighbor Kate and her boys came over for soup dinner-potato leek....mmm. Nice, low key dinner. 

This week I have an appointment for another massage.  I am looking forward to that. Yoga tomorrow night-not sure what else. Can't do something each night, too exhausting.

Took the new drug last night. I think it help me fall asleep, buy not stay asleep. I went to bed around 10:30 and I woke at 1:11, went to the bathroom and back to bed. Woke again thinking it was like five minutes, at 3:11.  Then I'm not sure what happened. Awake-not awake... But when the sun came up I couldn't get out of bed. I was groggy and physically exhausted. I'll try this again because I didn't have evil dreams.  Hopefully it will work better after a few days.

Going to bed soon. I've wanted to since 2:30- it was hard staying awake all these hours....

1 comment:

  1. Hey Girl - I like your idea about an entirely new wardrobe...

    ReplyDelete