Saturday, November 23, 2013

Brrr!

Had a rough night last night. Went to bed with a sore throat and a bad feeling I was going to get a bad cold. Woke up several times with my tongue stuck to the roof of my mouth... Because I can't breathe through my nose.... Cold is starting but wasn't that bad today... Thank goodness.  Hope it doesn't get worse.

I slept with the oil bandages on and I felt pretty good today. Getting ready to do that again. Radiation tomorrow. 

This evening we did a fun walk through the Mooseheart Christmas Lights.... Brrr! We did it with Brad's family, then ordered pizza and had a pre thanksgiving get together. The lights were nice, it was something to do, the walk was about 1.26 miles, but it was cold! We got a Santa hat, tshirt and bag....good for the kids! 

Curling up in bed with Mars in a few...hopefully all that cold air will knock me out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment