Monday, December 30, 2013

300

I haven't blogged from the computer in ages.  I have been blogging from my phone because I started to forget at night, and Brad took his laptop.  I am a creature of habit, so when things change I forget.  I am blogging early this morning because I checked how many posts I have had, and today is number 300!  That is a lot of me ranting about my marathon from Hell.  I put my first 150 pages into a hardcover book to have forever, I guess it is time to do the same for these last blogs. I don't blog for anyone but myself.  I know it keeps may people informed about what is going on in general, but if I told you all I felt it would be one demented story. There is always a lot going on, and honestly, it isn't easy being me this past year.  I have to say that the 27, 227 blog views is amazing.  I don't know who you all are, only some.  But I have to thank you for caring enough to check in on me.  Like Brad tells me all the time...this isn't for everyone. This is a marathon, a long haul, not a quick race.  So thank you to all my secret friends out there.  Thank you for all the prayers and thoughts that have helped me deal with all that has been thrown my way for the past 10 months. Remember, pray often and hard....

Well, that was this morning and now I find myself blogging at night, before bed.  Today was fine, productive if nothing else.  I did go see my primary physician and she didn't seem over worried about anything.  She looked at all my recent results of blood work and confirmed that all looked good. My liver and other organ functions are all perfect.  She felt around my belly and didn't feel anything suspicious. She felt in my lower abdomen and I said it felt slightly tender. She didn't suggest a CT scan, she suggested an ultrasound to see if there is anything going on in my uterus or ovaries.  Doesn't mean it's bad, but could cause me discomfort.  Hopefully they will get this done for me this week while I am off of school.  I want to figure this out soon. If that is inconclusive, and I still feel this ache, I will opt for the CT scan.  I like my doctor.  I like all my doctors, I just don't like going to them.  These are good people I wish I didn't have to know.  I am going to stay positive and wait and go get the ultrasound.  I will take it from there.  I don't want anything to interfere with my February surgery. I am going to start this new year off right. Physically and Mentally. This is MY year.

Brad and I went out tonight for dinner and drinks with friends. I needed to get out so bad.  We had a great time just hanging out having a couple of beers in a cozy atmosphere and being adults.  I am excited to get my life back. I am excited to be me again.  I have promised myself that as soon as I get this belly issue in check, I am going to regain myself. I am going to get in shape, not a shape. I am going to prepare myself for my new body and mind.  This is going to be the year of me. I know what I want from myself on many levels.  I need to reclaim Donnanne...and look out world...here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment