Friday, January 31, 2014

TGIF the 31st

I'm blogging from my infusion... Which is easy today because there isn't any bloodwork or anything, just herceptin. I should be done in the next 10-15 minutes then I am heading off to a weekend of friends and fun. I can't wait!
I talked to my oncologist for a few minutes because she needs to send a release to the plastic surgeon for surgery. She said I looked much better than last time. Last time was horrible and I was so scared. I do look better. I feel better. She asked me about my belly pain and I said it was still there but less. Going off Tamoxofin didn't let me know if it was a side effect or not. Going to ride it out I guess.

Not sure of blogging until Sunday maybe. I'll be snowshoeing, watching scary movies, eating and drinking and kicking back with the ladies!

Hugs and happy weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Donnanne - Love the picture and I love the news from your last few posts. I am so happy I am crying - Have a good, hopefully 5 day week!!!!

    Nat

    ReplyDelete