I'm annoyed that radiology hasn't called. They told me I would start Tuesday or Wednesday, haven't heard from them. What's taking so long? The sooner we start, the sooner it's done. She's pregnant I understand, but let's get this party started.
Tonight we walked Dane down to the theater for his play practice and then the three of us went to the library. I checked out two books about sleep, one is Sleep Disorders for Dummies. Perfect for me. I've inquired about some alternative medicine, and Brad looked up some things for me also. I'm going to kick this thing naturally. My goal is to wean off Ativan by the end of the weekend. I've failed before, but the quickest way to learn is by failing. I will try and try again.
I logged in about 10,000 steps today. That's my daily goal. I am physically and mentally tired so those are good factors for sleep.
Tomorrow is a new day... Try and try again. Disclaimer for the bad spelling. I'm blogging from my phone. Sorry.
No comments:
Post a Comment