Thursday, October 24, 2013

Faster....

Must faster today.  Thank goodness.  I was in and out of there in my allotted time, which is 30 minutes.  Seems like they have me dialed in and set now. Once a week they will take x-rays to make sure I am still in order with the calculations. I just lay there.  That is my job. I could leave my shoes on if I want, seems weird, but maybe I will. Depends if I am wearing cute socks or not. :) All those x-rays and radiation can't be good, but what am I to do?  Leave it up to the experts. 

The time is good, but I have to leave right after school, and I have to find a new place to park. The buses and parents are all lined up, and if I get stuck, it will throw my whole commute the center off. I am working on that tomorrow.  I even  have a parking advocate, rather a sweet gesture I must say.

I dozed off while watching something with Brad last night, I never do that. I don't think I was sleeping, but I wasn't watching nor paying attention, or even hearing. I almost stayed on the couch. I thought I could do the sleep thing on my own if I was that wiped, so I tried....until 12:30 a.m., then I caved.  Tonight I am going to take a half dose, and only take half until I am ready to give it up and try it on my own.  Problem is, if I go too long without sleep and accumulate a huge sleep debt, I will never be able to catch up (without help) and will be a wreck. Yoga, massage and herbal teas are next weeks plan. Ativan and herbs don't mix, says so on the bottle. Not sure why...I love the label, alcohol may intensify the effects...really? More sleep?  Okay. Nah. I don't do that.  I stay smart.  It is boring, but I take no chances.

TGIF-tomorrow.  I wish it was a normal Friday to go out with friends after work, haven't done that in 100 years.  Instead I will go see my new friends-the zappers.  Then, not sure. No plans for Friday night, that is okay.  I will probably work on Marley's costume.  Saturday is a big Halloween day, and we love Halloween around here. 

Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment