Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Busy Again

I still cannot figure out why everything happens on two days a month, there are so many days that things can get spread out, but no.... Today was another hectic Marvin family logistics day. Started out with getting Mars ready for a field trip to Sholes School, and I had to braid her hair and help her get all pioneer.  Then I had a before school meeting-on top of this Brad wanted me to take Bosco to the vet on my way to work. I had to say no. I told him to take him, I couldn't do all that while he was still in bed, hell no.  So he did. Then he had to pick up Dane early from school to go to the orthodontist, which was also near the vet, so they picked up Bosco on the way home. Meanwhile after school I met Marley at a nature center for Girl Scouts until 5:30.  Mars and I picked up dinner and brought it home...off went the shoes-sore feet today.  Busy first two days of the week. 

This evening brought us some exciting news-Dane was cast in the play he and Marley auditioned for on Sunday.  As far as we know, Marley was not cast. She is a little sad, but she will bounce back quickly.  We know it is a pretty big time commitment, but baseball is over and I will be in radiation for most of the same time, so we are kind of around. The play is the first two weekends in December. I am proud of him and it should be a great experience.  He was cast as Santa's doctor, Dr. Green.  Kind of funny for a kid who hates all things medical.

I am feeling kind of beat tonight.  Took a muscle relaxer to get some of the cricks out.  I may be nervous about the "planning" meeting tomorrow at the radiologist.  Another fun afternoon.  This is a crazy week!  Hoping for it to slow down, but I don't see that at all in the near future of this week.  Argh!

Okay folks, this is close to a final call to help Debby reach her goal!!! She is 210$ short of her pledge!  Just the amount of a cup of coffee-that's all she is asking!  Anything! It all adds up! Look down, if you own boobs, donate one dollar per boob to help her run for the Susan G. Komen charity!  We need to keep our sisters!  I miss mine!
http://www.info-komen.org/site/TR/MarathonfortheCure/HeadquartersSite?px=14083314&pg=personal&fr_id=2935  Try that link! I just did, it goes right to Debby's personal page.
Thank you in advance!  Hugs!

1 comment:

  1. So happy to hear Dane was cast!!! How fantastic!! Congrats to your budding thespian! :)

    ReplyDelete