I'm calling it a day now... Night!
Wednesday, October 16, 2013
Hump Day
It's Wednesday already, that's good. Weekends are nice, and we don't have a lot planned so even better. The weather isn't good for my spirit so on dreary days I've decided to get motivated and purge things. Yesterday was the bathroom cabinets and today the dresser. Feels good. Need to get a sense of being in control of something. Went to dinner with a friend, never do I go out on a weekday, but she works all weekends so I did. It was nice to break up the monotony of my daily grind. Good convo. Maybe I don't want to be a wallflower, maybe what I need is to go out and regenerated my love of being social. Who knows. Still full of aches and I will tell the nurses on Friday when I get herceptin. Then I'll tell the Doogie Hauser psychiatrist I meet for sleep help...maybe he'll just give me happy and sleepy pills and all will be good in the world. My luck he'll give me melatonin and call it a day....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment