Shrink called me because I finally emailed him. He apologized about the bad reaction to the sleep drug he prescribed. He said to never take it again. He still thinks I should try the other one but haven't heard back from Osco and it's been a week. Needed to go through insurance and they didn't have it... Not sure I want to try it anyway.
Also heard back from nurses at oncology about herbal supplements and the drugs I take for therapy. Nothing wth estrogen in it-like soy. I need to ask if I should avoid all soy in general. Luna bars have soy, edamame is soybean...don't want to counteract any therapies. I can cut out soy for the most part I believe. Another suggestion which I have on the list was acupuncture. Looking into it. Also I'd like to look into napropathic medicine. I went once to a napropath for tennis elbow, had one treatment and I never had a problem again. It's not a common practice- very old world.
Going to try to get some sleep, with help, or else tomorrow will be a waste. Tomorrow is Halloween fun in town, at my school, and a party for us that night . Send vibes for sleep... Open to catch them!
No comments:
Post a Comment