Sunday, October 20, 2013

Sunday

I didn't get as good of rest as I thought I would. I ended up taking an additional half Ativan at 3:30. Not going to make this a habit.  Tomorrow I will email and get hunting for a homeopath, or chiro or something.  Although tired, I did a lot today. A lot of purging around the house, some shopping-even picked up a few gifts for Christmas. Always multitasking! We got Marley a new memory foam mattress and had to get sheets and all that. Had a nice dinner and now I am pooped. There is nothing I didn't do today that I wanted. That's good :).
Body still a train wreck, but nothing I can do about it. Not sure why. Hopefully I'll feel good soon. 

Anticipating a busy week. Doc appointment tomorrow and then I start radiation Tuesday or Wednesday. That's the start of the next 33 weekdays for me.

Just doing what I need to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment