Back to the daily grind. I called radiation after school because they haven't scheduled me for the ISO check, dry run, for Thursday. They called me back and said that it was going to most likely be Tuesday or Wednesday, the doctor isn't done. Don't know what kind of sign that is. I am sore from pulling my bow, I have a sore lower abdomen from slipping on a hangar Friday afternoon right before we left. Thought I was busting an ovary or something all weekend. And I still have a weird muscle spasm or something in my leg. I was freaking out it was a clot, but the medicine that causes clots...I am not even on! Whatever. I am so damn sick of feeling achy. I really am.
I know this sounds like a lot of bitching and whining about how I feel, but I have felt shitty for 7 months and guess what, it takes a toll. I am thinking of going back to being a wallflower, kind of have anyway. I need to purge more, and get my act together. I guess I have to be super mom and super me, no matter how I feel. It is what is expected. Maybe it's today's weather, maybe it is coming off a long weekend, maybe it is my family who can't ever pick up after themselves without being told 8 times, maybe I am tired. Maybe I just want a day to feel good. Wouldn't that be nice. No aches, no pains, no worries. I want it sooner than later! I deserve it dammit! At least I think so! This temporary is too long!
No comments:
Post a Comment