Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Decision Day...

Is it bad that I want to kill all the birds in my neighborhood?  I love trees and nature but give me a break.  If it nice we have the windows open and then the birds are LOUD!  If it is raining, no birds, but then it is raining.. Can't catch a break! :)

I am not going back to see the camper. I have decided to email her and tell her that the camper is about 1000 over priced and if she ever wants to dump it, give me a call.  It makes me a little sad because they are hard to find, but I am not desperate.  Oh well, it wasn't meant to be... and if it is, then she will contact me.

Today was fix the kids up day.  Dane picked out new glasses and we went to see the orthodontist for a consultation.  Yep, braces.  6,000 bucks... kid needs to get a job!  He is getting them in August-while I am on a fishing retreat.  Dad can handle this one.  Then a haircut for Marley... I was so jealous that she got inches cut off her hair and that she still has long hair... it is so pretty.  I wanted to save it and glue it on my noggin'. 

I think I am going through another really dry skin side effect... my skin feels so dry and I think I look all crackly like a lizard. Dane didn't think so and he is pretty honest. My hair is still continuing to grow. I had to cut a few wild hairs that were over an inch long... Let's hope I can start some nutty hair growth like that.. maybe my hair will be like mushrooms, grow over night and do even better when wet...I will sprinkle my head.  There is hope for hair regeneration on Taxol... Mind over Medicine and Matter.

Tomorrow is the 4th of July already, time flies.... countdown to next chemo...1 day and counting... yikes....

I hope everyone enjoys tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment