Monday, July 1, 2013

Relax

Relaxing day, kind of felt like what a weekend should feel like. The weather was amazing and it was just an overall nice day.  It started with my cousin Jenny coming over with the girls for breakfast. I got up and made a couple of quiches for them and had cinnamon rolls and coffee. They stayed a couple of hours, I wish they lived closer.

After that, Dana and Alexa came by, and the girls finished their painting project. After they had a huge water balloon game and fight with the boys. I sat in my sky chair, relaxed and watched it all. Then later a visit from Jason, then Karen...steady stream of pleasantries. Bosco even had three play dates today!  Kids are having sleepovers, I have boys, and Karen has girls.  I am desperately searching for a place to rent for vacation. The place I thought we were going to do is a bit far, and I can't make a decision.  It is 10 hours, and that usually is no big deal, but I don't have my 10 day vacation, I have a week.  Do I just do it? Or is that too much driving for a shorter trip?  Argh! I have to tell the guy...he wanted a deposit today....

Going to see the camper tomorrow. Hoping it is all that it is cracked up to be.  If I like it, my brother in law will go and check it out with me the following day.  Hope it works out.

Keeping a positive attitude this week.  I am setting my mind that all the rough stuff is over!   Hope we all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment