Well, I didn't even take any anti-nausea meds this round at all. I am good on that front, which makes me a very happy person. The one thing I am noticing a little more is how tired I am. I am hoping that my tiredness is just from my lack of quality sleep rather than fatigue from chemo. More importantly, I hope it doesn't become cumulative and I get more tired each week. Then I may be in trouble. I was dragging today. Since I have been a lousy sleeper for a long time now, I know how to function on little sleep, but fatigue is a bit different. It is a deeper kind of tired that shuts you down, mentally and physically.
Today I didn't really do a lot. Ran to some garage sales with Dane, did a few chores and kind of flubbed the day away. Tonight we had dinner at Kristin's and hung out, but by 10:00 I was starting to fade. I am just about ready to hit the hay and bank on being tired enough to zonk out.
No comments:
Post a Comment