Today was Fair Day... the kids had to present their projects to judges and interview about their work. Marley is still a Cloverbud, and she was not able to compete for prize ribbons, but she did her interview and did well. Dane presented 6 projects and earned blue ribbon in each category! He won't know if he won Grand Champion for his breakfast cookies until Wednesday. He won that the last two years so he is really hoping he is the reigning champion. Me too! Either way I am proud of both of them.
The rest of the day was planning for the fair and cleaning the house for our guests. My cousin Jenny and her daughters are here for a couple of days and were just hanging out. I am ready to take my hat off, my head is hot and itchy, but still can't do that even in front of extended family. Oh well!
I can't tell if I was any more tired or getting better as the day went on, it was too hot and muggy to tell.
All for now...
No comments:
Post a Comment